WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on win.rar GmbH. Usually the WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it takes around 1.17 MB (1224192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit). They take about 2.03 MB (2130944
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (469.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (127.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (289.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.2
of WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\ace.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\arj.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\bz2.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\cab.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\gz.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\iso.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\lzh.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\tar.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\uue.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\xz.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\z.fmt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Order.htm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 beta 2 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:19:00.393