WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy)
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.26 MB (1321048 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.28 MB (2393016
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (514.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (326.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.26 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
This data is about WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) version 5.00.0
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) is an application offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bitowy) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:42:04.230