WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)
You can find below details on how to remove WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. Usually the WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.25 MB (1313880 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.27 MB (2376632
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (509.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (146.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (322.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.25 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (60.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.0
of WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit).
If you're planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit):
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Full Programs\Rar\Installed\WinRAR.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Full Programs\Rar\Installed\WinRAR.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2200987777-2615667284-3872386437-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Full Programs\Rar\Installed\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you select WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:17:32.510