WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) from your computerParand ® Software Group
. Further information on Parand ® Software Group can be found here
. Please open WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) on Parand ® Software Group's page. WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit). WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 1.18 MB (1237080 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.75 MB (2885633
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (476.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.59 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) version 5.00
If planning to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\What is new in the latest version.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is an application offered by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinRAR\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 5.00 (32-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 14:32:35.240