WinRAR is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR from your computerAlexander Roshal, win.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on Alexander Roshal, win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.win-rar.com/
if you want to read more on WinRAR on Alexander Roshal, win.rar GmbH's website. WinRAR is commonly installed in the C:\Programme\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove WinRAR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Programme\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1237080 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.34 MB (2449216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Rar.exe (476.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.53 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (298.59 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.18 MB)
- wrarconf.exe (196.09 KB)
- wraricon.exe (125.94 KB)
WinRAR is an application offered by the software company Alexander Roshal, win.rar GmbH. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR". The WinRAR application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinRAR:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.win-rar.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR.
8. After removing WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR by Alexander Roshal, win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR by Alexander Roshal, win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:26:56.730