WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. Usually the WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1230848 bytes) on disk and is labeled WinRAR.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit). They take about 2.04 MB (2135552
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (416.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (281.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.17 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.20.0
of WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\PSpice Schematics 16.2\Setup.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\PSpice Schematics 16.2\Setup.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1089430912-3387987412-2935233446-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\WinRAR 4.2\64Bit Setup.exe
WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) application will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:35:53.723