WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, subject to the user's option. WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies about 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit). They take 1.87 MB (1958400
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (395.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (264.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) version 4.20.0
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\WinRAR archiver.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Transit 17.2019.720p.WEB-DL\DotaToolKit.exe
WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) is a program marketed by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:03:43.183