WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი)
WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. Usually the WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) is comprised of the following executables which take 2.93 MB (3076608
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (395.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.18 MB)
- UnRAR.exe (264.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) version 4.20.0
WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.20 (32-ბიტიანი) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:34:26.630