WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная)
WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can find out more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled WinRAR.exe and occupies 1.16 MB (1219072 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная). They take 2.02 MB (2116608
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (414.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (276.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.16 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.0
of WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная).
WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is an application by win.rar GmbH. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная)". The WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) program will be found automatically. When you select WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.11.0 (64-разрядная) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:46:54.513