WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų)
This page contains detailed information on how to remove WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More info about win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.10 MB (1150464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų). They take about 1.85 MB (1944576
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.10 MB)
This info is about WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) version 4.11.0
WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) is an application by the software company win.rar GmbH. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) app will be found automatically. After you select WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.11 (32-bitų) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 06:05:18.470