WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy)
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy)'s main executable file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1367040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy). They take about 2.16 MB (2268160
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (416.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (132.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (277.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.30 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (54.00 KB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) version 4.10.0
WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR 4.10 (64-bitowy) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 14:15:28.513