WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Open here
for more info on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WinRAR.exe is the WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1149952 bytes) on disk.
WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.85 MB (1944064
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (260.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.0
of WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit).
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is a program offered by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit)". The WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you click WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.10 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:15.370