WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy)
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. More information about win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy)'s main file takes about 1.05 MB (1100288 bytes) and is named WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1888256
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (392.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (258.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.05 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) version 4.01.0
Some files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) is a program by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.01 (32-bitowy) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:32:57.667