WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit)
WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. Additional info about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1093120 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit). They take about 1.79 MB (1871872
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (387.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.7
of WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit).
WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit):
The files below remain on your disk by WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinRAR
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Local Storage\http_winrar.en.softonic.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinRAR(2)\version.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\WinRAR\version.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) application will be found automatically. After you click WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 7 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:18:11.540