WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit)'s primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1092608 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.83 MB (1916416
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (387.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) version 4.00.5
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit):
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VG2ZXQWB\logo-winrar.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VG2ZXQWB\winrar_books.png
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) is a program released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:30:53.350