WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit)
This web page is about WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit)'s primary file takes around 1.04 MB (1092608 bytes) and its name is WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.83 MB (1916416
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (387.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The current page applies to WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) version 4.00.5
If you are manually uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit):
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) is a program by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 beta 5 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:30:53.350