WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit)
WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on win.rar GmbH. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.03 MB (1084416 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit). They occupy about 1.77 MB (1861120
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (386.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (253.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) version 4.00.2
WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) is a program released by win.rar GmbH. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit)". If it exists on your system the WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you click WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 bêta 2 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:23:51.570