WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit)
This page is about WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information on win.rar GmbH can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit). The application's main executable file is named WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 1.11 MB (1163264 bytes).
WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 1.95 MB (2045440
bytes) on disk:
- Rar.exe (408.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (270.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
- ace32loader.exe (53.50 KB)
This data is about WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) version 4.00.0
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\TTL3IZOH\WinRAR_5.40_a.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\TXAF21PP\WinRAR%20v4_0.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\VPKH3BSJ\WinRAR_5.31_a.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\VPKH3BSJ\WinRAR_5.40_b.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search\VolumeInfoCache\F:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\WinRAR.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Lige 91-92\pes2013.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\software\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\WinRAR.exe
WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) is an application released by the software company win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit)". The WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinRAR 4.00 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-17 07:56:56.567