WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)
WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's decision. WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)'s primary file takes about 1.04 MB (1093120 bytes) and is named WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit). They occupy an average of 1.79 MB (1871872
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (387.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (254.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.0
of WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit).
WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit):
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit):
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Default.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Descript.ion
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\File_Id.diz
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Formats\UNACEV2.DLL
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Rar.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\RarFiles.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\rarnew.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\TechNote.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Uninstall.lst
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UnrarSrc.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WhatsNew.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinCon.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\WinRAR.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\Zip.SFX
- C:\Program Files\WinRAR\zipnew.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\Console RAR manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinRAR\WinRAR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WinRAR archiver
WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is an application by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) application will be found very quickly. When you select WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit).
8. After removing WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR 4.00 (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:52.893