WinPlex version 0.918 Beta
WinPlex version 0.918 Beta is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinPlex version 0.918 Beta from your PCPixell Developer Club™ 2002-2003, Tol'yatti, Russia
. Check out here
for more information on Pixell Developer Club™ 2002-2003, Tol'yatti, Russia. Further information about WinPlex version 0.918 Beta can be seen at http://www.games.telcosoft.ru
. WinPlex version 0.918 Beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telco\WinPlex directory, depending on the user's choice. WinPlex version 0.918 Beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Telco\WinPlex\unins000.exe. supaplex.exe is the WinPlex version 0.918 Beta's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.09 MB (1147392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside WinPlex version 0.918 Beta. They occupy about 1.17 MB (1224702
bytes) on disk.
- supaplex.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.50 KB)
The current page applies to WinPlex version 0.918 Beta version 0.918
WinPlex version 0.918 Beta is a program marketed by the software company Pixell Developer Club™ 2002-2003, Tol'yatti, Russia. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WinPlex version 0.918 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinPlex version 0.918 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinPlex version 0.918 Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinPlex version 0.918 Beta". If it is installed on your PC the WinPlex version 0.918 Beta program will be found automatically. When you select WinPlex version 0.918 Beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinPlex version 0.918 Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPlex version 0.918 Beta:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.games.telcosoft.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telco\WinPlex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinPlex version 0.918 Beta.
8. After uninstalling WinPlex version 0.918 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPlex version 0.918 Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinPlex version 0.918 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinPlex version 0.918 Beta by Pixell Developer Club™ 2002-2003, Tol'yatti, Russia from your computer, we are not saying that WinPlex version 0.918 Beta by Pixell Developer Club™ 2002-2003, Tol'yatti, Russia is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinPlex version 0.918 Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 02:37:12.777