WinPic is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WinPic from your PCWolfgang Buescher (DL4YHF)
. Check out here
for more info on Wolfgang Buescher (DL4YHF). More information about the application WinPic can be seen at http://freenet-homepage.de/dl4yhf/winpicpr.html
. WinPic is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPic folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPic\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinPic. The application's main executable file has a size of 887.50 KB (908800 bytes) on disk and is named WinPic.exe.
The executables below are part of WinPic. They take an average of 1.52 MB (1593113
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- WinPic.exe (887.50 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinPic from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinPic's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinPic800
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinPic800
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\WinPic800\WinPic800.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinPic800\Auto_ID\Default.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinPic800\Hardware\JDM Programmer.hwp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\WinPic800\WPic800.ini
WinPic is an application marketed by the software company Wolfgang Buescher (DL4YHF). Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove WinPic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinPic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinPic or simply click the Search field and type in "WinPic". The WinPic application will be found automatically. When you select WinPic in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinPic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPic:
- The web site of the program is: http://freenet-homepage.de/dl4yhf/winpicpr.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinPic.
8. After removing WinPic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinPic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinPic by Wolfgang Buescher (DL4YHF) from your computer, nor are we saying that WinPic by Wolfgang Buescher (DL4YHF) is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:42:02.950