WinPcap 4.1.2 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2 from your systemCACE Technologies
. Further information on CACE Technologies can be seen here
. More details about WinPcap 4.1.2 can be found at http://www.cacetech.com
. WinPcap 4.1.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 117.08 KB (119890 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinPcap 4.1.2. They occupy 231.60 KB (237154
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (114.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of WinPcap 4.1.2.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
WinPcap 4.1.2 is a program by the software company CACE Technologies. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinPcap 4.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinPcap 4.1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinPcap 4.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 4.1.2". The WinPcap 4.1.2 application will be found automatically. When you click WinPcap 4.1.2 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinPcap 4.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinPcap 4.1.2.
8. After removing WinPcap 4.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:53:29.917