You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 from your PCCACE Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on CACE Technologies. Further information about WinPcap 4.1.1 can be seen at http://www.cacetech.com
. WinPcap 4.1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WinPcap 4.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the WinPcap 4.1.1's main executable file and it takes close to 58.92 KB (60338 bytes) on disk.
WinPcap 4.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 173.44 KB (177602
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (114.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.92 KB)
This web page is about WinPcap 4.1.1 version 126.96.36.1993
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by WinPcap 4.1.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
WinPcap 4.1.1 is a program marketed by CACE Technologies. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinPcap 4.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinPcap 4.1.1". The WinPcap 4.1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select WinPcap 4.1.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinPcap 4.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinPcap 4.1.1.
8. After uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinPcap 4.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinPcap 4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 by CACE Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that WinPcap 4.1.1 by CACE Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:09:28.913