You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinPcap 4.1.1 from your systemCACE Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on CACE Technologies. Further information about WinPcap 4.1.1 can be seen at http://www.cacetech.com
. WinPcap 4.1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\WinPcap directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. WinPcap 4.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the WinPcap 4.1.1's main executable file and it takes close to 58.92 KB (60338 bytes) on disk.
WinPcap 4.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 173.44 KB (177602
bytes) on disk.
- rpcapd.exe (114.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.92 KB)
This web page is about WinPcap 4.1.1 version 220.127.116.113
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by WinPcap 4.1.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should delete:
WinPcap 4.1.1 is a program released by the software company CACE Technologies. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinPcap 4.1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinPcap 4.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinPcap 4.1.1". The WinPcap 4.1.1 app will be found automatically. After you select WinPcap 4.1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinPcap 4.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPcap 4.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.cacetech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinPcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinPcap 4.1.1.
8. After uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPcap 4.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinPcap 4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 by CACE Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that WinPcap 4.1.1 by CACE Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinPcap 4.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:09:28.913