You can find on this page details on how to remove WinPatrol 2009 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WinPatrol 2009 from your PCBillP Studios
. Take a look here
for more details on BillP Studios. Click on http://www.winpatrol.com
to get more facts about WinPatrol 2009 on BillP Studios's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\PROGRA~1\BILLPS~1\WINPAT~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0 is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinPatrol 2009. WinPatrol 2009's main file takes around 329.31 KB (337216 bytes) and its name is WinPatrol.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside WinPatrol 2009. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1436088
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (142.50 KB)
- WinPatrol.exe (329.31 KB)
- WinPatrolEx.exe (601.31 KB)
- WinPatroluac.exe (329.30 KB)
The current page applies to WinPatrol 2009 version 16.0.2009.1
only. For other WinPatrol 2009 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinPatrol 2009 is a program marketed by BillP Studios. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall WinPatrol 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WinPatrol 2009 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinPatrol 2009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinPatrol 2009". The WinPatrol 2009 app will be found very quickly. When you select WinPatrol 2009 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinPatrol 2009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPatrol 2009:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winpatrol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\BILLPS~1\WINPAT~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinPatrol 2009.
8. After uninstalling WinPatrol 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinPatrol 2009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinPatrol 2009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinPatrol 2009 by BillP Studios from your computer, we are not saying that WinPatrol 2009 by BillP Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinPatrol 2009 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 12:22:56.987