This web page is about WinPatrol 2007 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall WinPatrol 2007 from your computerBillP Studios
. More information about BillP Studios can be seen here
. More data about the app WinPatrol 2007 can be found at http://www.winpatrol.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\PROGRA~1\BILLPS~1\WINPAT~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0 is the full command line if you want to remove WinPatrol 2007. WinPatrol.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 285.30 KB (292152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinPatrol 2007. They take about 941.11 KB (963696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (142.50 KB)
- WinPatrol.exe (285.30 KB)
- WinPatrolEx.exe (513.30 KB)
The current page applies to WinPatrol 2007 version 12.0.2007
alone. For other WinPatrol 2007 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinPatrol 2007 is an application by the software company BillP Studios. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinPatrol 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinPatrol 2007 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinPatrol 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinPatrol 2007". The WinPatrol 2007 app will be found automatically. When you select WinPatrol 2007 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinPatrol 2007, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinPatrol 2007:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winpatrol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\BILLPS~1\WINPAT~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinPatrol 2007.
8. After uninstalling WinPatrol 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinPatrol 2007 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinPatrol 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinPatrol 2007 by BillP Studios from your computer, we are not saying that WinPatrol 2007 by BillP Studios is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinPatrol 2007 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:11:14.257