This info is about WinNc (x64) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall WinNc (x64) from your computerDunes MultiMedia
. Further information on Dunes MultiMedia can be seen here
. You can read more about on WinNc (x64) at http://winnc.com/
. WinNc (x64) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinNc directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall WinNc (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinNc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinNc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 20.15 MB (21129216 bytes) on disk.
WinNc (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.28 MB (22314208
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WinNc.exe (20.15 MB)
This page is about WinNc (x64) version 184.108.40.206
only. For more WinNc (x64) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinNc (x64) is an application marketed by Dunes MultiMedia. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase WinNc (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WinNc (x64) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinNc (x64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinNc (x64)". If it exists on your system the WinNc (x64) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinNc (x64) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinNc (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinNc (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinNc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinNc (x64).
8. After removing WinNc (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinNc (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinNc (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinNc (x64) by Dunes MultiMedia from your computer, nor are we saying that WinNc (x64) by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinNc (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:16:02.770