WinNc 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)
WinNc 188.8.131.52 (64-bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WinNc 184.108.40.206 (64-bit) from your systemParand � Software Group
. Additional info about Parand � Software Group can be found here
. More info about the application WinNc 220.127.116.11 (64-bit) can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. WinNc 18.104.22.168 (64-bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WinNc folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WinNc 22.214.171.124 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\WinNc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. WinNc 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)'s main file takes about 20.15 MB (21129216 bytes) and is named WinNc.exe.
The executables below are part of WinNc 188.8.131.52 (64-bit). They take about 20.84 MB (21854373
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WinNc.exe (20.15 MB)
The current page applies to WinNc 184.108.40.206 (64-bit) version 220.127.116.11
WinNc 18.104.22.168 (64-bit) is a program released by Parand � Software Group. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase WinNc 22.214.171.124 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinNc 126.96.36.199 (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinNc 188.8.131.52 (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinNc 184.108.40.206 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the WinNc 220.127.116.11 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. When you select WinNc 18.104.22.168 (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinNc 22.214.171.124 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinNc 126.96.36.199 (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinNc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinNc 188.8.131.52 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling WinNc 184.108.40.206 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinNc 220.127.116.11 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinNc 18.104.22.168 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinNc 22.214.171.124 (64-bit) by Parand � Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that WinNc 126.96.36.199 (64-bit) by Parand � Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinNc 188.8.131.52 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 22:00:05.763