This page contains complete information on how to remove WinNc 6.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinNc 6.3 from your systemDunes MultiMedia
. Take a look here
for more details on Dunes MultiMedia. Click on http://winnc.com/
to get more information about WinNc 6.3 on Dunes MultiMedia's website. WinNc 6.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinNc6 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove WinNc 6.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinNc6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. WinNc 6.3's primary file takes around 13.78 MB (14453248 bytes) and its name is WinNc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WinNc 6.3. They take 14.92 MB (15647433
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WinNc.exe (13.78 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WinNc 6.3. Click on the links below for other WinNc 6.3 versions:
WinNc 6.3 is a program released by the software company Dunes MultiMedia. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove WinNc 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase WinNc 6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinNc 6.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinNc 6.3". If it is installed on your PC the WinNc 6.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click WinNc 6.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinNc 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinNc 6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://winnc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinNc6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinNc 6.3.
8. After uninstalling WinNc 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinNc 6.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinNc 6.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinNc 6.3 by Dunes MultiMedia from your computer, nor are we saying that WinNc 6.3 by Dunes MultiMedia is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinNc 6.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 07:14:00.297