WinMerge 184.108.40.206 x64
This page contains thorough information on how to remove WinMerge 220.127.116.11 x64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinMerge 18.104.22.168 x64 from your computerThingamahoochie Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Thingamahoochie Software. More information about WinMerge 22.214.171.124 x64 can be seen at http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/8165/
. Usually the WinMerge 126.96.36.199 x64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WinMerge 188.8.131.52 x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinMergeU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.70 MB (5981184 bytes) on disk.
WinMerge 184.108.40.206 x64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.48 MB (6799709
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- WinMerge32BitPluginProxy.exe (97.00 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (5.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WinMerge 18.104.22.168 x64.
WinMerge 22.214.171.124 x64 is a program marketed by the software company Thingamahoochie Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase WinMerge 126.96.36.199 x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinMerge 188.8.131.52 x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinMerge 184.108.40.206 x64 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMerge 220.127.116.11 x64". If it is installed on your PC the WinMerge 18.104.22.168 x64 application will be found automatically. When you click WinMerge 22.214.171.124 x64 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinMerge 126.96.36.199 x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinMerge 188.8.131.52 x64:
- The publisher is: http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/8165/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMerge 184.108.40.206 x64.
8. After removing WinMerge 220.127.116.11 x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMerge 18.104.22.168 x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMerge 22.214.171.124 x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinMerge 126.96.36.199 x64 by Thingamahoochie Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMerge 188.8.131.52 x64 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMerge 184.108.40.206 x64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 01:49:54.090