You can find below details on how to remove WinMerge 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WinMerge 18.104.22.168 from your PCThingamahoochie Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Thingamahoochie Software. More details about the app WinMerge 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/8165/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinMerge 126.96.36.199 is "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinMergeU.exe is the WinMerge 188.8.131.52's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.22 MB (6518272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WinMerge 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 7.11 MB (7455581
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (6.22 MB)
- frhed.exe (44.00 KB)
- WinIMerge.exe (169.00 KB)
This page is about WinMerge 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
WinMerge 22.214.171.124 is an application by Thingamahoochie Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WinMerge 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinMerge 188.8.131.52 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMerge 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinMerge 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the WinMerge 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinMerge 22.214.171.124 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinMerge 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMerge 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/8165/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMerge 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling WinMerge 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMerge 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMerge 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMerge 126.96.36.199 by Thingamahoochie Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMerge 188.8.131.52 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMerge 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:13:37.883