You can find below details on how to remove WinMerge 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WinMerge 188.8.131.52 from your PCThingamahoochie Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on Thingamahoochie Software. More details about the app WinMerge 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/8165/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling WinMerge 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinMergeU.exe is the WinMerge 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.22 MB (6518272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WinMerge 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 7.11 MB (7455581
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (6.22 MB)
- frhed.exe (44.00 KB)
- WinIMerge.exe (169.00 KB)
This page is about WinMerge 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
WinMerge 184.108.40.206 is an application by Thingamahoochie Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WinMerge 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinMerge 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinMerge 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMerge 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the WinMerge 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you select WinMerge 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinMerge 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMerge 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/8165/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMerge 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling WinMerge 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMerge 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMerge 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMerge 220.127.116.11 by Thingamahoochie Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMerge 18.104.22.168 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMerge 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:13:37.883