This web page is about WinMerge 22.214.171.124 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall WinMerge 126.96.36.199 from your computerThingamahoochie Software
. You can read more on Thingamahoochie Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the software WinMerge 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://WinMerge.org/
. WinMerge 184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge directory, subject to the user's decision. WinMerge 220.127.116.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe. WinMergeU.exe is the WinMerge 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.57 MB (2691072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinMerge 22.214.171.124. They occupy 3.26 MB (3413416
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (705.41 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (2.57 MB)
This page is about WinMerge 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
WinMerge 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Thingamahoochie Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall WinMerge 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinMerge 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinMerge 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinMerge 126.96.36.199". The WinMerge 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. When you click WinMerge 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinMerge 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMerge 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://WinMerge.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinMerge\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinMerge 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling WinMerge 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMerge 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinMerge 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinMerge 220.127.116.11 by Thingamahoochie Software from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMerge 18.104.22.168 by Thingamahoochie Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinMerge 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 02:35:58.837