This web page is about WinMerge 2011 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinMerge 2011 from your systemJochen Neubeck
. Take a look here
for more info on Jochen Neubeck. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinMerge2011 directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinMerge 2011's full uninstall command line is wscript.exe. WinMergeU.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.42 MB (2533376 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinMerge 2011. They occupy 2.77 MB (2901504
bytes) on disk.
- tidy.exe (315.00 KB)
- WinMergeU.exe (2.42 MB)
- Frhed.exe (44.50 KB)
The current web page applies to WinMerge 2011 version 0.2011.005.187
alone. Click on the links below for other WinMerge 2011 versions:
...click to view all...
WinMerge 2011 is a program marketed by Jochen Neubeck. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove WinMerge 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinMerge 2011 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinMerge 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMerge 2011". If it exists on your system the WinMerge 2011 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinMerge 2011 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMerge 2011, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinMerge 2011.
8. After removing WinMerge 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMerge 2011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMerge 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinMerge 2011 by Jochen Neubeck from your PC, we are not saying that WinMerge 2011 by Jochen Neubeck is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMerge 2011 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 14:18:12.807