WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6
WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 from your systemWinMend.com
. Go over here
for more info on WinMend.com. Click on http://www.winmend.com
to get more details about WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 on WinMend.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinMend\Registry Defrag directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinMend\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6. The program's main executable file is called RegistryDefrag.exe and its approximative size is 2.05 MB (2154496 bytes).
The executables below are part of WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6. They take about 2.70 MB (2828042
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryDefrag.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 version 1.3.6
WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 is an application released by WinMend.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6". If it exists on your system the WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winmend.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinMend\Registry Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6.
8. After uninstalling WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 by WinMend.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 by WinMend.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMend Registry Defrag 1.3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-22 18:45:02.833