WinMend File Splitter 220.127.116.11
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinMend File Splitter 18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinMend File Splitter 22.214.171.124 from your PCWinMend.com
. You can read more on WinMend.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about WinMend File Splitter 126.96.36.199 at http://www.winmend.com
. WinMend File Splitter 188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMend\File Splitter directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for WinMend File Splitter 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMend\File Splitter\unins000.exe". FileSplitter.exe is the WinMend File Splitter 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes around 2.30 MB (2408448 bytes) on disk.
WinMend File Splitter 18.104.22.168 is composed of the following executables which take 3.99 MB (4182282
bytes) on disk:
- FileSplitter.exe (2.30 MB)
- livereplace.exe (115.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (959.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to WinMend File Splitter 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
WinMend File Splitter 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by WinMend.com. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase WinMend File Splitter 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinMend File Splitter 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinMend File Splitter 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMend File Splitter 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the WinMend File Splitter 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinMend File Splitter 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinMend File Splitter 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMend File Splitter 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.winmend.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMend\File Splitter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinMend File Splitter 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling WinMend File Splitter 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinMend File Splitter 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinMend File Splitter 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinMend File Splitter 184.108.40.206 by WinMend.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMend File Splitter 220.127.116.11 by WinMend.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMend File Splitter 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:29:08.133