WinMend Auto Shutdown 18.104.22.168
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinMend Auto Shutdown 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WinMend Auto Shutdown 126.96.36.199 from your systemWinMend.com
. Open here
where you can read more on WinMend.com. Click on http://www.winmend.com
to get more details about WinMend Auto Shutdown 188.8.131.52 on WinMend.com's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMend\Auto Shutdown folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMend\Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinMend Auto Shutdown 184.108.40.206. AutoShutdown.exe is the WinMend Auto Shutdown 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1598464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WinMend Auto Shutdown 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 2.65 MB (2775306
bytes) on disk.
- AutoShutdown.exe (1.52 MB)
- livereplace.exe (115.00 KB)
- liveupdate.exe (376.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This web page is about WinMend Auto Shutdown 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
WinMend Auto Shutdown 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company WinMend.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove WinMend Auto Shutdown 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinMend Auto Shutdown 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinMend Auto Shutdown 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinMend Auto Shutdown 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the WinMend Auto Shutdown 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you select WinMend Auto Shutdown 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinMend Auto Shutdown 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMend Auto Shutdown 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winmend.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMend\Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMend Auto Shutdown 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling WinMend Auto Shutdown 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMend Auto Shutdown 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinMend Auto Shutdown 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinMend Auto Shutdown 184.108.40.206 by WinMend.com from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMend Auto Shutdown 220.127.116.11 by WinMend.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinMend Auto Shutdown 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 06:00:48.097