You can find below detailed information on how to remove WinMX Music for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall WinMX Music from your PCAresGalaxyOnline LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AresGalaxyOnline LLC. More details about WinMX Music can be seen at http://www.aresgalaxyonline.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMX Music directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing WinMX Music is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMX Music\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called WinMX Music.exe and occupies 394.00 KB (403456 bytes).
WinMX Music is composed of the following executables which take 770.77 KB (789264
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (50.27 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
- WinMX Music.exe (394.00 KB)
This page is about WinMX Music version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other WinMX Music versions:
...click to view all...
WinMX Music is an application by the software company AresGalaxyOnline LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove WinMX Music is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinMX Music from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinMX Music or simply click the Search field and type in "WinMX Music". If it exists on your system the WinMX Music app will be found automatically. When you select WinMX Music in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinMX Music, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinMX Music:
- The publisher is: http://www.aresgalaxyonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMX Music\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinMX Music.
8. After removing WinMX Music, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinMX Music that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinMX Music with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinMX Music by AresGalaxyOnline LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that WinMX Music by AresGalaxyOnline LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinMX Music in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:25:50.813