WinM 4.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinM 4.2 from your PCWinM
. Further information on WinM can be found here
. More information about WinM 4.2 can be found at http://www.winm.co.kr
. Usually the WinM 4.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinM directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove WinM 4.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinM\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WINM.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.61 MB (1690112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside WinM 4.2. They take about 1.68 MB (1760791
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (69.02 KB)
- WINM.EXE (1.61 MB)
The current web page applies to WinM 4.2 version 4.1.521
WinM 4.2 is an application by WinM. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WinM 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinM 4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinM 4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinM 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the WinM 4.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select WinM 4.2 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinM 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinM 4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.winm.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinM\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinM 4.2.
8. After uninstalling WinM 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinM 4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinM 4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinM 4.2 by WinM from your PC, nor are we saying that WinM 4.2 by WinM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinM 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-10 00:45:07.067