WinLock version 1.0
WinLock version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinLock version 1.0 from your computerXetoWare
. More data about XetoWare can be seen here
. You can see more info about WinLock version 1.0 at http://www.acevideoconverter.com/
. WinLock version 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for WinLock version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinLock.exe and its approximative size is 142.13 KB (145544 bytes).
WinLock version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.25 MB (1315600
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WinLock.exe (142.13 KB)
This info is about WinLock version 1.0 version 1.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove WinLock version 1.0 from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\WinLock
WinLock version 1.0 is an application released by the software company XetoWare. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinLock version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinLock version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinLock version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WinLock version 1.0". The WinLock version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select WinLock version 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinLock version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acevideoconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinLock version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling WinLock version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinLock version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinLock version 1.0 by XetoWare from your PC, we are not saying that WinLock version 1.0 by XetoWare is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinLock version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 17:45:50.107