WinLock version 1.0
WinLock version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinLock version 1.0 from your computerXetoWare
. More data about XetoWare can be seen here
. You can see more info about WinLock version 1.0 at http://www.acevideoconverter.com/
. WinLock version 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for WinLock version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called WinLock.exe and its approximative size is 142.13 KB (145544 bytes).
WinLock version 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.25 MB (1315600
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WinLock.exe (142.13 KB)
This info is about WinLock version 1.0 version 1.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove WinLock version 1.0 from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\WinLock
WinLock version 1.0 is an application released by the software company XetoWare. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove WinLock version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinLock version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinLock version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinLock version 1.0". If it exists on your system the WinLock version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinLock version 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinLock version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock version 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.acevideoconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinLock version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling WinLock version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock version 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinLock version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WinLock version 1.0 by XetoWare from your PC, we are not saying that WinLock version 1.0 by XetoWare is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinLock version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-01 17:45:50.107