You can find below details on how to remove WinLive for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinLive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. You can see more info on WinLive at http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
. Usually the WinLive application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Live folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove WinLive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. wlmail.exe is the WinLive's main executable file and it occupies about 99.70 KB (102088 bytes) on disk.
WinLive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3113816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.70 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.19 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.19 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.19 KB)
- wlmail.exe (99.70 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.70 KB)
The current page applies to WinLive version 16.4.3528.0331
WinLive is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall WinLive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinLive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinLive or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinLive". The WinLive program will be found automatically. After you click WinLive in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinLive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLive:
- The software company is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinLive.
8. After removing WinLive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinLive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinLive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinLive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that WinLive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinLive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:00:12.287