You can find below details on how to remove WinLive for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinLive from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. You can see more info on WinLive at http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
. Usually the WinLive application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Live folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove WinLive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. wlmail.exe is the WinLive's main executable file and it occupies about 99.70 KB (102088 bytes) on disk.
WinLive installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.97 MB (3113816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wlcomm.exe (36.70 KB)
- LangSelector.exe (322.19 KB)
- wlarp.exe (1.23 MB)
- wlsettings.exe (417.19 KB)
- wlstartup.exe (594.19 KB)
- wlmail.exe (99.70 KB)
- WLXTranscode.exe (307.70 KB)
The current page applies to WinLive version 16.4.3528.0331
WinLive is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall WinLive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WinLive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinLive or simply click the Search field and type in "WinLive". If it is installed on your PC the WinLive program will be found automatically. After you select WinLive in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinLive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLive:
- The web site of the application is: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinLive.
8. After removing WinLive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinLive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinLive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinLive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that WinLive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinLive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:00:12.287