WinLib Registry Cleaner
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove WinLib Registry Cleaner for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinLib Registry Cleaner from your systemWinLib LLC
. You can find out more on WinLib LLC or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinLib LLC\WinLib Registry Cleaner ActiveX directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\WinLib LLC\WinLib Registry Cleaner ActiveX\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinLib Registry Cleaner. The program's main executable file is labeled RegistryCleanerTest.exe and occupies 361.00 KB (369664 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside WinLib Registry Cleaner. They take about 1.48 MB (1552769
bytes) on disk.
- RegistryCleanerTest.exe (361.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about WinLib Registry Cleaner version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other WinLib Registry Cleaner versions:
WinLib Registry Cleaner is a program released by WinLib LLC. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase WinLib Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WinLib Registry Cleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinLib Registry Cleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinLib Registry Cleaner". If it is installed on your PC the WinLib Registry Cleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinLib Registry Cleaner in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinLib Registry Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinLib Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling WinLib Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLib Registry Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLib Registry Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinLib Registry Cleaner by WinLib LLC from your PC, we are not saying that WinLib Registry Cleaner by WinLib LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinLib Registry Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:24:45.100