WinLib Defrag Manager
This page is about WinLib Defrag Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinLib Defrag Manager from your PCWinLib LLC
. More information on WinLib LLC can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WinLib LLC\WinLib Defrag Manager ActiveX folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\WinLib LLC\WinLib Defrag Manager ActiveX\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove WinLib Defrag Manager. The program's main executable file is labeled DefragManagerTest.exe and it has a size of 32.00 KB (32768 bytes).
WinLib Defrag Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.16 MB (1215873
bytes) on disk:
- DefragManagerTest.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinLib Defrag Manager.
WinLib Defrag Manager is an application marketed by WinLib LLC. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WinLib Defrag Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinLib Defrag Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinLib Defrag Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinLib Defrag Manager". If it exists on your system the WinLib Defrag Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinLib Defrag Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinLib Defrag Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinLib Defrag Manager.
8. After uninstalling WinLib Defrag Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinLib Defrag Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLib Defrag Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinLib Defrag Manager by WinLib LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WinLib Defrag Manager by WinLib LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinLib Defrag Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:23:24.887