This info is about WinHndft 4.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall WinHndft 4.10 from your PCSAC Products (Larry Whitish)
. You can read more on SAC Products (Larry Whitish) or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sac-irca.com
to get more information about WinHndft 4.10 on SAC Products (Larry Whitish)'s website. WinHndft 4.10 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHndft directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHndft\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinHndft 4.10. The program's main executable file is labeled Handfoot.exe and it has a size of 3.19 MB (3346432 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in WinHndft 4.10. They occupy 3.27 MB (3423689
bytes) on disk.
- Handfoot.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10
of WinHndft 4.10.
WinHndft 4.10 is an application released by the software company SAC Products (Larry Whitish). Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove WinHndft 4.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinHndft 4.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinHndft 4.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinHndft 4.10". The WinHndft 4.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinHndft 4.10 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinHndft 4.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinHndft 4.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sac-irca.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinHndft\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinHndft 4.10.
8. After removing WinHndft 4.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinHndft 4.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinHndft 4.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinHndft 4.10 by SAC Products (Larry Whitish) from your PC, nor are we saying that WinHndft 4.10 by SAC Products (Larry Whitish) is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinHndft 4.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 20:20:11.637