WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0
WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 from your PCWinHeal Software
. Check out here
for more details on WinHeal Software. You can read more about related to WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 at http://www.winheal.uni.cc/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 is C:\Program Files\WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0's primary file takes about 161.00 KB (164864 bytes) and is called WBA.exe.
WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 836.38 KB (856451
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (675.38 KB)
- WBA.exe (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0.
WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 is a program offered by WinHeal Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0". If it exists on your system the WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.winheal.uni.cc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0.
8. After removing WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 by WinHeal Software from your computer, we are not saying that WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 by WinHeal Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinHeal BKAV AutoUpdate 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 01:27:09.630