WinGPS 5 Pro
This info is about WinGPS 5 Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro from your systemStentec Software
. Open here
for more information on Stentec Software. Click on www.stentec.com
to get more information about WinGPS 5 Pro on Stentec Software's website. Usually the WinGPS 5 Pro program is found in the C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for WinGPS 5 Pro is "C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Pro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled WinGPS5Pro.exe and its approximative size is 8.46 MB (8873472 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with WinGPS 5 Pro. They take about 12.11 MB (12695603
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (707.05 KB)
- WinGPS5Pro.exe (8.46 MB)
- la.exe (1.71 MB)
- SUP.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of WinGPS 5 Pro. Click on the links below for other WinGPS 5 Pro versions:
WinGPS 5 Pro is a program by the software company Stentec Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove WinGPS 5 Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WinGPS 5 Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinGPS 5 Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinGPS 5 Pro". If it is installed on your PC the WinGPS 5 Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WinGPS 5 Pro in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WinGPS 5 Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinGPS 5 Pro:
- The web site of the application is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\5 Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinGPS 5 Pro.
8. After removing WinGPS 5 Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinGPS 5 Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinGPS 5 Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro by Stentec Software from your computer, we are not saying that WinGPS 5 Pro by Stentec Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinGPS 5 Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:42:19.973