WinGPS 4 Navigator
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator from your systemStentec Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Stentec Software. More information about the application WinGPS 4 Navigator can be seen at www.stentec.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinGPS 4 Navigator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called WinGPS4.exe and it has a size of 6.98 MB (7319040 bytes).
WinGPS 4 Navigator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.41 MB (9862697
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (680.54 KB)
- WinGPS4.exe (6.98 MB)
- la.exe (1.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WinGPS 4 Navigator.
WinGPS 4 Navigator is a program released by Stentec Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinGPS 4 Navigator or simply click the Search field and type in "WinGPS 4 Navigator". If it is installed on your PC the WinGPS 4 Navigator program will be found very quickly. After you click WinGPS 4 Navigator in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinGPS 4 Navigator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinGPS 4 Navigator:
- The software company is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator.
8. After uninstalling WinGPS 4 Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinGPS 4 Navigator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinGPS 4 Navigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinGPS 4 Navigator by Stentec Software from your PC, we are not saying that WinGPS 4 Navigator by Stentec Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinGPS 4 Navigator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:25:35.840