WinGPS 4 Navigator
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator from your systemStentec Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Stentec Software. More information about the application WinGPS 4 Navigator can be seen at www.stentec.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). WinGPS 4 Navigator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called WinGPS4.exe and it has a size of 6.98 MB (7319040 bytes).
WinGPS 4 Navigator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.41 MB (9862697
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (680.54 KB)
- WinGPS4.exe (6.98 MB)
- la.exe (1.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of WinGPS 4 Navigator.
WinGPS 4 Navigator is a program released by Stentec Software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinGPS 4 Navigator or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinGPS 4 Navigator". If it is installed on your PC the WinGPS 4 Navigator application will be found automatically. After you click WinGPS 4 Navigator in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WinGPS 4 Navigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinGPS 4 Navigator:
- The software company is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinGPS 4 Navigator.
8. After uninstalling WinGPS 4 Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinGPS 4 Navigator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinGPS 4 Navigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinGPS 4 Navigator by Stentec Software from your PC, we are not saying that WinGPS 4 Navigator by Stentec Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinGPS 4 Navigator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:25:35.840