WinGPS 4 Lite
This info is about WinGPS 4 Lite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinGPS 4 Lite from your computerStentec Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Stentec Software. Please open www.stentec.com
if you want to read more on WinGPS 4 Lite on Stentec Software's web page. Usually the WinGPS 4 Lite application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4L folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4L\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinGPS 4 Lite. WinGPS4L.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.40 MB (4617728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WinGPS 4 Lite. They occupy about 5.06 MB (5301291
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (667.54 KB)
- WinGPS4L.exe (4.40 MB)
This page is about WinGPS 4 Lite version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other WinGPS 4 Lite versions:
WinGPS 4 Lite is an application offered by the software company Stentec Software. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove WinGPS 4 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WinGPS 4 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinGPS 4 Lite or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinGPS 4 Lite". If it is installed on your PC the WinGPS 4 Lite program will be found very quickly. When you select WinGPS 4 Lite in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinGPS 4 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinGPS 4 Lite:
- The publisher is: www.stentec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Stentec\WinGPS\4L\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinGPS 4 Lite.
8. After uninstalling WinGPS 4 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinGPS 4 Lite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinGPS 4 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinGPS 4 Lite by Stentec Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WinGPS 4 Lite by Stentec Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinGPS 4 Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:20:37.323