This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinGP SDK for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WinGP SDK from your computerDigital Electronics Corporation
. More information on Digital Electronics Corporation can be found here
. Click on http://www.pro-face.com/select.htm
to get more facts about WinGP SDK on Digital Electronics Corporation's website. WinGP SDK is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Pro-face\WinGP\SDK folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Changer.exe is the WinGP SDK's main executable file and it occupies around 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk.
WinGP SDK installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1447424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Changer.exe (36.00 KB)
- DevAcsLog.exe (60.00 KB)
- DevMon.exe (104.00 KB)
- EnvSetupLoader.exe (21.50 KB)
- GPSYSLOG.EXE (528.00 KB)
- ProEXView.exe (108.00 KB)
- ProServr.exe (140.00 KB)
- PSEXTool.exe (184.00 KB)
- StsMon.exe (92.00 KB)
- SymMon.exe (112.00 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (28.00 KB)
This info is about WinGP SDK version 1.80.000
alone. For other WinGP SDK versions please click below:
WinGP SDK is a program by Digital Electronics Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WinGP SDK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinGP SDK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WinGP SDK or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinGP SDK". If it exists on your system the WinGP SDK app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinGP SDK in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinGP SDK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinGP SDK.
8. After uninstalling WinGP SDK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinGP SDK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinGP SDK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinGP SDK by Digital Electronics Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that WinGP SDK by Digital Electronics Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinGP SDK in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 23:31:19.067