You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinFlip for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WinFlip from your computerKoji Higashino
. Take a look here
for more information on Koji Higashino. You can get more details on WinFlip at http://www.tokyodownstairs.com/
. WinFlip's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection WinFlip.inf,uninstall. WinFlip's primary file takes around 472.00 KB (483328 bytes) and is named WinFlip.exe.
WinFlip contains of the executables below. They take 472.00 KB (483328
bytes) on disk.
This page is about WinFlip version 0.50
alone. You can find below info on other releases of WinFlip:
WinFlip is an application marketed by the software company Koji Higashino. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WinFlip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinFlip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinFlip or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinFlip". If it exists on your system the WinFlip application will be found automatically. When you select WinFlip in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinFlip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinFlip:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tokyodownstairs.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection WinFlip.inf,uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinFlip.
8. After uninstalling WinFlip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinFlip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinFlip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinFlip by Koji Higashino from your PC, nor are we saying that WinFlip by Koji Higashino is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinFlip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:18:54.650