How to uninstall WinFM2008 from your PC
This page is about WinFM2008 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by FM Products
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FM Products. More info about the application WinFM2008 can be seen at http://homepage3.nifty.com/annsHome/WinFM.htm
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\WinFM2008 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\WinFM2008\epuninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinFM2008. WinFM2008's main file takes about 1.92 MB (2013696 bytes) and is called WinFM2k.exe.
WinFM2008 is composed of the following executables which take 2.23 MB (2337797
bytes) on disk:
- DOSRUN.EXE (8.15 KB)
- DosRun32.exe (67.00 KB)
- epuninst.exe (137.85 KB)
- WFUtil32.exe (103.50 KB)
- WinFM2k.exe (1.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008
A way to delete WinFM2008 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinFM2008 is a program offered by the software company FM Products. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove WinFM2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinFM2008 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinFM2008". The WinFM2008 app will be found automatically. When you click WinFM2008 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinFM2008, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinFM2008:
- The publisher is: http://homepage3.nifty.com/annsHome/WinFM.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinFM2008\epuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinFM2008.
8. After uninstalling WinFM2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinFM2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinFM2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed WinFM2008:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinFM2008 by FM Products from your PC, we are not saying that WinFM2008 by FM Products is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinFM2008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 14:47:54.167