WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0
WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 from your computerTriSun Software Limited
. Check out here
for more info on TriSun Software Limited. You can get more details about WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 at https://www.TriSunSoft.com/webr/
. WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Shell\WinExt Bulk Renamer folder, regulated by the user's option. WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Shell\WinExt Bulk Renamer\unins000.exe. WinExt Bulk Renamer.exe is the WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 180.80 KB (185136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0. They take 1.32 MB (1384961
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WinExt Bulk Renamer.exe (180.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0.
WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 is an application by TriSun Software Limited. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0". If it exists on your system the WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0:
- The software company is: https://www.TriSunSoft.com/webr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Shell\WinExt Bulk Renamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 by TriSun Software Limited from your computer, we are not saying that WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 by TriSun Software Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinExt Bulk Renamer 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 12:29:58.400