WinEx Master 6.21
WinEx Master 6.21 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WinEx Master 6.21 from your PCRoctek Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Roctek Corp.. Please open http://www.roctek.com
if you want to read more on WinEx Master 6.21 on Roctek Corp.'s website. Usually the WinEx Master 6.21 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RoctekSettings\WinExMaster folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WinEx Master 6.21's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RoctekSettings\WinExMaster\unins000.exe. WinExMaster.EXE is the WinEx Master 6.21's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.44 MB (6753280 bytes) on disk.
WinEx Master 6.21 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.15 MB (17982186
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HASPUserSetup.exe (7.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- HINSTALL.EXE (1.65 MB)
- SECURITY.EXE (562.00 KB)
- SYMBOL.EXE (46.06 KB)
- WinExMaster.EXE (6.44 MB)
- FontSetup.exe (20.00 KB)
The current web page applies to WinEx Master 6.21 version 6.21
WinEx Master 6.21 is an application released by Roctek Corp.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall WinEx Master 6.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WinEx Master 6.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinEx Master 6.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinEx Master 6.21". If it is installed on your PC the WinEx Master 6.21 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinEx Master 6.21 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinEx Master 6.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinEx Master 6.21:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roctek.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RoctekSettings\WinExMaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinEx Master 6.21.
8. After uninstalling WinEx Master 6.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinEx Master 6.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinEx Master 6.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinEx Master 6.21 by Roctek Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that WinEx Master 6.21 by Roctek Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinEx Master 6.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 23:19:21.947